Last Mile’s Transformation programs have been designed to address the role progression at levels of a tester’s career. Starting from his or her evolution from Tester to a Test Analyst, to a Test Lead or a Test Architect and thereon to a Test Manager, the programs ensure that the right set of skills are available to them to ensure that they can perform their roles to the optimum. The programs are aligned to the typical roles performed by Analysts, the Test Leads, Test Architects and Managers in the IT industry and can be customised with specific organisational focus.
It focusses on all aspects of the roles covering Techniques, Processes and Standards, Tools & Automation, Management and Soft Skills that eventually leads to transformation into a particular role. The programs are modularised and delivered in short intensive bursts, which allow the participants to practise, implement and experience the concepts addressed in the sessions.
- Our approach to training is through a framework:
- Designed with inputs from industry experts
- Structured courses that cover classroom & e-learning constructs, and is case-study and assignment led
- Limited hours of learning modules per day
- Spread over a learning period
- Content customized to organizational role definitions
- Tailored to suit different domains
- Enhanced learning retention through Quizzes, Tests, Pre & Post Assessments
The learning programs being transformational in nature – cover the entire set of roles from Tester to Test Program manager.
The interactive sessions with experienced faculty and the frequency with which assignments and assessments are administered will ensure that learning does not stop with the classroom. The weekly support sessions – where one will have access to the faculty outside the classroom will help one to overcome any challenges that they may face while applying the concepts learnt in your project /assignment context.