With the proliferation of devices and applications, the Internet of Things (IoT) creates its own unique set of challenges. We believe that the Human experience will be at the centre of this inter-connected world, where sensors, gadgets, gateways, clouds, applications, profilers, and big data crunchers collide.
The Human Experience, is being delivered as a sum of multiple layers interacting with each other :
- From the sensors
- To the gateways
- To the storage
- To the applications
The experience will need to be tested as a sum of all of the moving parts. Our IoT readiness also, looks at testing from multifarious perspectives
We focus on different aspects, each of which opens up a lot more possibilities
- The Structure – which represents the integrated environment and all the moving parts
- The Function – which represents what the devices, the cloud, the applications do. Examples are,
the start and stop, the basic functions, the algorithms that drive the experience
- The Data – which represents the aggregation of data that the different layers will collate, its correctness, its security, etc.
- The Timing – how these different functions need to perform and any characteristics specific to
- The Platform – the complex world of Operating systems, tools, devices and its associated interconnectednes
- The Usage – the patterns of usage, Using analytics to drive usage, the environment of its use, etc.
At another level, we keep in mind a set of Quality Criteria that will be needed to validate the entire
experience against. Viz;
Our strategy takes on different ways of looking at providing you with the right release advise : from risk driven; context driven; heuristic driven; pattern driven to change driven always keeping the human experience at the center of the tests.